We are fortunate in New Jersey (as opposed to many other states) to have an opportunity to erase our criminal records and start fresh with a clean slate. The laws governing expungements are complex and the quality and experience of the attorney and the law firm staff handling your expungement can make the difference between success and failure. You want a knowledgeable and experienced attorney handling your expungement. Randolph H. Wolf and his firm have been expunging their clients’ criminal records for over 35 years. Mr. Wolf’s notable accomplishments include a recent win in the New Jersey Supreme Court on behalf of one of his expungement clients. He has obtained thousands of expungements on behalf of his clients including hundreds of complex Public Interest and Early Pathways expungements.
- Indictable (Felony) Convictions
- Drug Offenses
- Expungement of Disorderly and Petty Disorderly Persons Offenses (Misdemeanors)
- Expungement of Municipal Ordinances
- Diversionary Programs – Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI), Conditional Discharge (CD) or Conditional Dismissal in Municipal Court
- Drug Court Completion / Drug Court Expungements
- Clean Slate Expungements
- Expungement of Juvenile Delinquency Adjudications / Young Drug Offenders
- Disqualifications for Expungement
- Federal Court Expungements
*Please note that the information provided in this Section is the Expungement Statute as adopted by the Legislature on December 16, 2019 and becomes completely effective June 16, 2020. If you have a charge of distribution or possession with intent to distribute a Controlled Dangerous Substance (CDS) other then Marijuana, it will become significantly more difficult to expunge it as the standard changes from “In the Public Interest” to “Compelling Circumstances.” We are advising clients to file such expungements immediately before the new statute takes effect with the hope that Courts will apply the old law to such expungements.