The attorneys at Wolf Law represent clients who have been seriously injured in automobile accidents in New Jersey. We have over 35 years of experience and success in achieving the highest monetary awards for our auto accident clients. From the moment you contact us we will explain to you the process of getting your medical bills and damage to your vehicle paid for. Once you retain us we will immediately:
- Obtain your police report and have an Investigator interview witnesses if appropriate and obtain surveillance or police videos of the accident if available.
- Work with you to open a PIP (Personal Injury Protection) Claim to get your medical bills and lost wages paid paid and help you arrange for the appropriate medical treatment.
- If the other driver was charged with a motor vehicle offense or consumed alcohol and was driving while intoxicated, we will obtain their records from the Police Department and the Municipal or Superior Court for use in your case.
- Contact the driver and owner of the other vehicle and obtain their insurance information.
- Contact the other insurance company and get them to open a claim.
- Obtain your Emergency Room Records and other Hospital Records
- Obtain Records and Reports if appropriate from your treating Doctors and other Health Care Providers.
- If necessary obtain your treatment records from prior injuries or medical conditions and have them analyzed by a physician to determine the extent of any aggravation of a pre-existing condition that you have suffered.
Once the appropriate point has been reached we will:
- Put together a comprehensive Settlement Package to send to the defendant’s insurance carrier and attempt to negotiation a favorable resolution of your case.
- If your case cannot be settled because either the insurance carrier is unreasonable or full full extent of your injuries cannot be medically determined within the statute of limitations, we will file a lawsuit in either State Superior Court or Federal Court to seek damages for your injuries.
- We will do our best to settle your case during the litigation process, but, if it cannot be settled we will try your case to completion in front of a Jury.
New Jersey law requires anyone who operates a motor vehicle to carry liability insurance, however, many drivers either violate the law and do not or carry insurance or carry a minimum policy without adequate coverage to compensate you for your injuries. Fortunately, both Uninsured Motorist Policies and Underinsured Motorist Policies are available in New Jersey and most other states. If you are covered under such a UM/UIM Policy we can recover from your own insurance company the difference between what the available limits are on the other driver and the value of your injuries.
Wolf Law will provide you with a free consultation and if we believe you have a valid claim will accept your case on a contingency basis, meaning that you will only have to pay a fee if we are successful in obtaining a recovery for you. You may be entitled to damages including compensation for disability and impairment, pain and suffering, emotional distress, medical expenses, loss of income, and future losses. Call us at 732-741-4448 to schedule your free consultation today.